Welcome to GayComicGeeks, an LJ Community devoted to the discussion and sharing of ideas about Comic Books and their related media by Gay men, Lesbians and Trangendered persons. We are very welcoming to Straight People as well as long as they understand the community and want to be here.
ZERO TOLERANCE RULES We don't have many, but the ones we do have we hold true.
1. Absolutely NO Promotion posts, trolls or "Please vote for me" posts allowed. Period. (Linking to other blogs, "increase traffic" links and links to articles off site are also frowned upon. Too easy to link to spam. Basically post it here or don't post it.)
2. If your post starts with "This may be off topic, but.." stop there. It is and it's not appropriate.
3. No Drama. Behave like an adult and disagree without name calling. No exceptions.
4. Extra long posts, posts with large images and posts containing Adult material MUST BE LJ CUT.
5. SPOILER WARNINGS. This is a HUGE one. If your posts contains something that you might even half way consider a Spoiler: CUT IT AND WARN US THAT IT CONTAINS SPOILERS. There is no Statue Of Limitations on this one. Even if the book is 10 years old, if you spoil it - warn.
Group Owner: celtcub Mods: tenchichan (We are seeking another Mod or two, if interested please contact CeltCub via Email)
So what IS on topic and allowed? Just about anything else within reason. We love discussions on Comics, Video Games based on Comics, Movies based on Comics, Music based on Comics and Comics based on other Comics. Fan fiction, Slash Art and the like are all very welcome here.
ENJOY this group. Post Often! Debate and share storylines, images, ideas, and have fun in the company of other Gay Comic Geeks!
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!